Customer Care Manager
31 March 2022
ZaveIT is a Norwegian software company that develops a global SaaS platform for IT resellers.
ZaveIT is the world’s first virtualized service platform for resellers. We enable service providers and resellers to cut costs and strengthen their market position by simplifying and automating deliveries and management with unique service virtualization technology.
Our Mission is to Make IT resellers stronger.
Building and operate an international customer support organization.
The Customer care manager needs the following qualifications.
- Experience in building international support and customer care organization
- Education in administration and leadership or related experience and education.
- Experience with software development start-ups as well as established companies.
The following tasks/needs are identified, but not limited to
- Build, lead and motivate a strong customer support team
- Establish operational strategies
- Manage relationships with strategic partners
- Building an international customer support organization
- Responsible for Q&A content in the platform
- Including partner and customer training content
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction Index
- Great English and Norwegian spoken and written skills.
With us you get
- challenging work tasks
- join an adventure
- competitive conditions
- possibility of ownership/option agreement
You fit with us if you
- masters solving complex problems
- have a creative mind
- is good in dialogue with customers and suppliers
- appreciates a flexible everyday life
- like to have fun at work
- dreams of working in a real start-up
You will work with
ZaveIT releases internationally second half of 2022 and needs to build international support and customer care organization, including support routines and content.
Responsible for starting and building our international support and customer care organization from scratch, you will work closely with development and sales to create a world-class customer experience.
Where we work
Hadeland, Oslo, London, and the US in 2024.
Get The Right Job For You
Subscribe to get updated on latest and relevant career opportunities